CURRENTLY HIRING POSITIONS FOR MASTER'S LEVEL COUNSELORS and Medical Assistants at
Kanawha City and St Albans locations.
Holistic, Inc., Medical Services and Counseling is recruiting for talented Substance Abuse Counselors to join our Office Based Medication Assisted Treatment (OBMAT) program located in Saint Albans.
OBMAT is the use of medications, in combination with counseling, mental and behavioral therapies, to provide a holistic approach in the treatment of Opioid/Opiate Use disorder. OBMAT is the gold standard for treatment of opioid use disorders. Premium salary or 1099 arrangement with benefits.
• Must have a Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or psychology (LPC or LICSW); Licensure by appropriate state body; 2 years of clinical experience with a drug and alcohol focus, as well as experience with group and individual counseling, preferred.
• As part of our multidisciplinary team of clinicians, medical staff and office personnel, the Substance Abuse Counselor will be responsible for the following:
• Performing admission functions by interviewing applicants and assess and evaluate applicants' physical, psychological, social and vocational status;
• Writing diagnostic formulations and assessments; Reviewing medical records and psychological reports to determine clients' clinical status and develops individualized Treatment Plans;
• Providing direct clinical treatment services to clients using individual, group, family, couples;
• Meeting with clients on a regularly scheduled basis, and assisting clients in utilizing community resources and services, facilitating client referrals; Participating in staff conferences, case record and utilization review meetings;
• Assisting in planning, organizing, and conducting groups for addiction education, discussion, and orientation for clients; Preparing evaluation conference, re-evaluation conference, and discharge reports;
• Documenting, in accordance with program policies and procedures, all contacts and services provided to clients, including initial assessments, outpatient histories, and progress notes for client record;
• Maintaining appropriate West Virginia credentialing; Observing all Federal and State regulations governing client confidentiality;
• Adhere to all State and Federal regulations
• Demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced substance abuse treatment skills using EBP
• Excellent writing/documentation skills; Organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with electronic health records; Possess proficiency using computers and programs
Full-time, M-TH (8-5), F (8-12)
Please send Resume, with three referrals to
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT POSITION
We are in search of a Full-time Medical Assistant. We offer full Medical and Dental Insurance after 30 days. We have a 401k and paid vacation after 90 days.
• Welcomes patients by greeting them, in person answering or referring inquiries.
• Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; reviewing and/or recording medical history; taking vital signs; confirming purpose of visit or treatment.
• Supports patient care delivery by helping health care providers during examinations; preparing laboratory specimens; performing basic laboratory tests on the premises; disposing of contaminated supplies; sterilizing medical instruments; administering medications on the premises; authorizing drug refills as directed; telephoning prescriptions to pharmacies; drawing blood; ; taking electrocardiograms.
• Educates patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions.
• Completes records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping patient care information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Strong Computer Skills, Clinical Skills, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Procedural Skills, Documentation Skills, Verbal Communication, Inventory Control, Planning, Dependability, Medical Teamwork
Saint Albans, West Virginia and our Kanawha City Location ( Opening Summer 2020)